Saturday, September 17, 2011

Final Scene

Beautiful babies;
Eleven days ago, your mommy went home with her own new mommy and daddy. She is going to live the life that she has deserved since the beginning.. good night, sweet babies. Look over your mommy for me.. she did so much for you. She tried her best, she really did.

And by the way, I saw a movie today that reminded me an awful lot of you -- it was about parenting, and how society's standards have really set children off on the wrong foot in life.. and I thought about you.. and how you came into this world, and I prayed with all of my heart and soul for you to survive; how you were taken from me, and how crushed I am.. and then, I recall how much you changed my life, and the course that my life has taken since your passing. You came into this world, served your purpose, and left it. You served your duty here on this planet, and the Lord beckoned you back. Fly on angel wings, babies - I'll do my part down here.

Love,
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment