Sunday, July 10, 2011

False Alarm!

As soon as I hit "Publish Post", I heard a very sturdy, very angry squeal from behind me, and Mr. Ox drank a whole syringe of water. He's been having some trouble digesting his food, so we think mama's milk may be too rich for the puppies at this stage in their life, given how they've been raised. So, they're on a diet of sugar water and LRS subQ until Monday, when I can get the "Dyne" super-supplement that I ordered yesterday.


Have I mentioned, by the way, how SUPER SWEET Miss Abby is? I've been sleeping on the bathroom floor all morning, setting my alarm for every thirty minutes so I'll get up and feed the babies, and Miss Abby is always either on my feet or against my back or curled up on my tummy. She LOVES to be in contact with me, always. She's just so, so, so sweet. She's going to make someone a really nice little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment